With a medical advisory board of 4 doctors & 4 nurses from around the country & many with children at our studio, we have precautions we take to significantly mitigate risk while attending our short in-person classes and enjoy gathering as a musical community. These measures are fluid & updated as we continue to learn more.
Kindermusik With Friends holds 45-60 minute classes for Newborns-6.5 Year Olds. The most effective risk mitigation for this age group, for this short amount of time in an indoor space, include: staying home when ill, wearing a mask, air quality, hand hygiene & community vaccination. All teachers at our studio are vaccinated.
DO NOT ATTEND WHEN ILL
- You and your child may NOT enter the building if you or they are ill.
- With unlimited make-ups and unlimited attendance, you NEVER need to attend class when you or your children are ill.
- If you have ANY questions about whether you should attend class due to symptoms, please contact me.
- This policy is very strict and will be reinforced and communicated often. Do not enter the building when you or your child is ill.
WEAR A MASK
- Wearing masks significantly limits the spread of Covid-19. Masks are NOT required but are recommended for all over 2 years old when community transmission levels are higher, see wastewater virus load HERE.
- Properly fitted, high-quality masks protect you & others if you put them on before entering the building.
- Masks are safe to be worn by anyone OVER 2 years old. If your child tolerates masks well, they are encouraged to wear them in our building to protect them and others when cases are higher. Should community spread go up very high again, we may REQUIRE masks in our building. For now, it is recommended when community levels are higher to protect you and others.
AIR & DISINFECTING
- All materials for class are washed and disinfected before your use.
- HEPA air purifiers in each studio are on HIGH before, during & after classes.
- HVAC units have MERV-13 filters and have fans on high to create proper air exchange with the outside.
- The lobby water fountain will remain unplugged. Bring your own labeled water bottle if needed to be sipped in the entrance, not the studio space.
WASH YOUR HANDS
- When you wash your hands often, you significantly limit the spread of germs.
- We have hand sanitizer stations at each entrance of the studios and inside the studios. Additional stations in the lobby & hall have been added.
- We ask that all sanitize or wash hands before, during and after class.
- Three private bathrooms with soap, hot water, paper towel dispensers and covered garbage bins should provide all necessary for washing hands.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in ANY public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable if not vaccinated & boosted.
By visiting Kindermusik With Friends you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Help keep each other healthy.