We have precautions we take to significantly mitigate risk of illness while attending our short in-person classes and enjoy gathering as a musical community. These measures are fluid & updated often.
Kindermusik With Friends holds 45-60 minute classes for Newborns-6.5 Year Olds. The most effective risk mitigation for this age group, for this short amount of time in an indoor space, include: staying home when ill, wearing a mask when airborne illnesses are high, air quality, hand hygiene & community vaccination.
DO NOT ATTEND WHEN ILL
- You and your child may NOT enter the building if you or they are ill. Fever, diarrhea, vomiting, runny nose, watery eyes, coughing, etc.
- With unlimited make-ups and unlimited attendance, you never need to attend class when you or your children are ill.
- If you have ANY questions about whether you should attend class due to symptoms, please contact me.
- This policy is very strict and will be reinforced and communicated often. Do not enter the building when you or your child is ill.
WEAR A MASK
- Wearing masks significantly limits the spread of Covid-19 & many other airborne illnesses. Masks are NOT required but are recommended for all over 2 years old when community transmission levels are very high, see wastewater Covid virus load HERE.
- Properly fitted, high-quality masks protect you & others if you put them on before entering the building.
- Masks are safe to be worn by anyone OVER 2 years old. If your child tolerates masks well, they are encouraged to wear them in our building to protect them and others when flu, RSV & covid cases are very high.
AIR & DISINFECTING
- All materials for class are washed and disinfected before your use.
- HEPA air purifiers in each studio are on HIGH before, during & after classes.
- HVAC units have MERV-13 filters with fans on high to create proper air exchange with the outside.
- The lobby water fountain will remain unplugged. Bring your own labeled water bottle if needed to be sipped in the entrance, not the studio space.
WASH YOUR HANDS
- When you wash your hands often, you significantly limit the spread of germs.
- We have hand sanitizer stations at each entrance of the studios, inside the studios, in the lobby and hall.
- We ask that all sanitize or wash hands before, during and after class.
- Three private bathrooms with soap, hot water, paper towel dispensers and covered garbage bins should provide all necessary for washing hands.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, RSV, the stomach flu and other airborne illnesses exists in ANY public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable if not vaccinated & boosted.
By visiting Kindermusik With Friends you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to these illnesses. Help keep each other healthy.