Tina Goralczyk BS, RN, PHN
AHA Certified Instructor
- Describe how high-quality CPR improves survival
- Recognize when someone needs CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for an adult, child, and infant
- Give effective breaths using mouth-to-mouth or a mask for all age groups
- Demonstrate how to use an AED
- Describe when and how to help a choking adult or child (treatment of obstructed airway)
- Demonstrate how to help a choking infant (treatment of obstructed airway)
Participants will receive a course completion certificate.
Kindermusik With Friends Studio In Chanhassen
Tuesday November 27th
$45 per adult (DUE AT CLASS)
Open to adults only. Great for Grandparents, Nannies, Mom, Dad, anyone!
ALL SPOTS ARE FILLED. If you would like to be put on the WAITING LIST, email Kim at: firstname.lastname@example.org